Sunday 16 September 2012

Lost and .. unknown .. ?

It is so hard to describe the actions, the options, the opinions .. but I don't mean mine!

There is basically .. no interest. I am so .. hurt .. again. Any excuse is what I am often given .. just so there is no reason to talk. Sure, when you get home you should sleep .. not chat, like we wanted. I turned things off so as to not disturb you!

When we did chat, you wouldn't tell me anything about your friends .. you started to say something, then stopped. Started again, then stopped again. I don't understand so much, and you don't want to share it with me.

What are you doing?

You seem to find .. so many other things you would rather do. FB.

I DON'T CARE about it!
Why is this so hard? "What are you doing?" What do you want to do?









You got a rose .. that is a good thing, and you were happy in the photo. Never heard from you again. I know I know .. you can't contact me. I know.

I am Lost .. you were my map .. but I'm never allowed to see it ..

I am Lost .. :'(


Am I going to lose more .. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment