Saturday 7 July 2012

Nowhere to run, Nowhere to hide


I can't hide anymore ..
2 years ago I met some1ne special. She is nothing short of an Angel.
1 year ago everything started to stop.
Today .. feels like it is over. No, she has not said those words but .. she does nothing else.
Besides .. there is another she has seen .. she loves Green, and his home has so much grass ..
---

Some few already know, fewer still understand
And now there's nowhere to hold on by hand
Spinning and falling, aches hard to withstand
No balance, no control, my head is buried in sand
At first it was an accident, it was completely unplanned
And what I was shown allowed my whole life to expand
Now I recall where I've been, I've seen Heaven is Grand
But now, and forever .. I have been banned
---

I found 1ne who is .. or was Perfect, and who I will never forget .. and probably never see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment