Tuesday 27 November 2012

I simply .. don't know

Take it from me, I've never been to Heaven, but there are some (very) real Angels here on Earth.

I fell deeply, and irreversibly, in love with an Angel. It's taken me 40 years to find someone of this caliber, mostly because I couldn't believe a perfect dream would exist in reality. Being in her presence gave me the sensation that I was in Heaven with her.

The first year helped us build a sound & solid foundation .. then something when wrong.

There are a few parts that I cannot mention, even in my own personal writings, so I do not know how much weight or impact they have had on us. Having said that, I can write my own opinion ..

While helping an Angel to learn to fly, I have broken both her wings.

And she is .. gone.

I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment